Are you looking for a maximum fat loss results, considering on a low calorie diet plan, thinking you will melt away the lbs with ease? If you are going to try out a low calorie diet, you should choose it wisely and carefully by putting yourself on a plan that does not cause long term damage and can produce some good results. Here are some shockingly low calorie foods and ridiculously low calorie options packed with tons of antioxidants, fiber and protein.
- Celery stick – being one of nature’s lowest calorie foods, additionally it contains a ton of nutrition, phytochemicals like phthalides that ease muscle tissue in artery walls, increase blood flow and help lower blood pressure.
- Hummus with Pita and Peas – 3 tablespoons of hummus, cut 1/2 whole-grain pita into pieces and 1/2 of a cup pea pods.
- 1 cup of strawberries, cut into half pieces and drizzle them with 2 tablespoons chocolate syrup.
- Store baked spiced nuts in an airtight container for several days. This pickle is a good low calorie food that is a rapid weight loss solution.
- Green tea – green tea is high in an antioxidant that can reduce the risk of most cancers and promotes fat burning. Having two to four cups of green tea a day will burn down an extra 50 calories, five pounds a year.
- Eating sliced apples with peanut butter is also a great way of loosing weight.
- Watercress –eating 3 ounces daily of these peppery greens, the watercress that take in a meager 53 calories, loaded with vitamins A, C and K, increases levels of the cancer-fighting antioxidants lutein and beta-carotene.
- Go for a small glass of wine, something grape-based that contains a saintly 134 calories.
- Pretzels – Dip the pretzels in chocolate and peanut butter mixture and store in the fridge on a parchment-lined tray. Taste them after five days.
- Wild Mushroom and Tomato Ragout with Polenta – tomatoes are high in cancer-fighting lycopene. The dish is full of nutritions with 2/3 cup polenta, 2/3 cup ragout (164 calories), 5 g fat (26% of calories), 1 g saturated fat, 26 g carbs, 4 g protein, 2 g fiber, 55 mg calcium, 2 mg iron, 177 mg sodium.
- Try fish fillets that have a savory flavor cooking with fresh rosemary, thyme, and oregano.
- Kiwi – kiwis are actually giant berries packed up with fiber, potassium and vitamin E, vitamin C, vitamin K. Consume the whole skin and the whole fruit for maximum nutritional benefit.
- Cottage cheese is a clear low-calorie that hasmany vitamins. It is a high-protein snack, packing 3 grams of protein per ounce.
- 1 ounce of nuts (163 calories) and 1/2 cup of red pepper slices. You will feel full with the protein and healthy fats in the nuts while the red pepper will load you up with vitamins A and C. If you don’t like to eat red peppers, you are free to use raw vegetable such as carrots or snap peas as a substitute.
This guest article written by Melissa Welsh. Melissa is working as a freelance content writer. She loves to explore her content writing skills in various fields. Currently she is writing some interesting articles about how to lose weight by using electronic cigarettes.
Photo credit: Susan von Struensee
Tags: 200 calories, calories, diet, diet plan, fat loss results, lose weight, low calorie diet, low calorie diet plan, low calorie foods, low calorie options, nutrients, nutrition