Whenever you’re in a hurry, you can fix this quick side dish recipe. It has an awesome flavor as it is, but for an even more superb taste you can add a little garlic and balsamic vinegar. Enjoy!
Mushrooms and Green Beans recipe – 176 calories
3 lbs fresh green beans, rinsed and ends trimmed
1 lb fresh mushrooms, cleaned and sliced
2 bunches green onions, sliced
1/2 cup butter
salt, to taste
1. Melt the butter and saute the onions and mushrooms in a large skillet.
2. Add the green beans and cook until tender.
3. Season with salt to taste and serve.
Nutritional information for one serving:
Total fat: 11.9 g
Cholesterol: 30.5 mg
Sodium: 99.5 mg
Total carbs: 16.2 g
Fiber: 7.1 g
Protein: 5.5 g
Weight Watchers points: 4
Photo credit: rolled_trousers
You might also like these diet side dish recipes:
- Kosher Pickles recipe – 67 calories
- Strawberry Cucumber Salad recipe – 41 calories
- Brussels Sprouts with Garlic Sauce recipe – 111 calories
- Brussels Sprouts Fish Sauce recipe – 143 calories
- Savory Sweet Potato recipe – 120 calories
Tags: calories, cooking, diet, diet recipe, food, green beans and mushrooms, green beans with mushrooms, green-beans, healthy, low-cal, low-calorie, low-fat, mushrooms, mushrooms and green beans, mushrooms and green beans recipe, mushrooms with green beans, recipe, Side dish recipes, side-dish, vegetable, Vegetable recipes, vegetarian, vegetarian recipes, veggie