Ever since I was a kid, I loved Nutella cream. Eating a slice of bread spread with Nutella was always a treat for me. I still have this fondness for the delicious chocolate cream, so today I would like to share with you this easy to prepare homemade Nutella recipe.
Homemade Nutella recipe – 107 calories
125 g hazelnuts, finely ground and reduced to powder
2 tablespoons cocoa
120 g butter
120 g honey
1. Ground the hazelnuts as finely as possible.
2. Melt the butter.
3. Combine the powdered hazelnuts, melted butter, honey and cocoa; mix.
4. Place in a container and keep in the fridge.
Nutritional information for one serving:
Total fat: 9.2 g
Cholesterol: 12.8 mg
Sodium: 42.8 mg
Total carbs: 6.4 g
Fiber: 0.8 g
Protein: 1.2 g
Weight Watchers points: 3
Photo credit: inga_beretta
You might also like these low-calorie chocolate recipes:
- Diet Biscotti recipe – 90 calories
- Diet Rice Krispie Bars recipe – 181 calories
- Peanut Butter Cookies recipe – 78 calories
- Chocolate Kahlua Balls recipe – 146 calories
- Chunky Chocolate Jam Bars recipe – 185 calories
Tags: breakfast, breakfast recipe, calories, chocolate, chocolate recipe, cooking, diet, diet nutella recipe, food, hazelnut cream, hazelnuts, healthy, homemade nutella, homemade nutella recipe, how many calories in nutella, low calorie nutella recipe, low-cal, low-calorie, low-fat, nutella, nutella calories, nutella chocolate cream, nutella cream, nutella recipe, nutella spread, recipe