Ever since I was a kid, I loved Nutella cream. Eating a slice of bread spread with Nutella was always a treat for me. I still have this fondness for the delicious chocolate cream, so today I would like to share with you this easy to prepare homemade Nutella recipe.
Homemade Nutella recipe – 107 calories
125 g hazelnuts, finely ground and reduced to powder
2 tablespoons cocoa
120 g butter
120 g honey
1. Ground the hazelnuts as finely as possible.
2. Melt the butter.
3. Combine the powdered hazelnuts, melted butter, honey and cocoa; mix.
4. Place in a container and keep in the fridge.
Nutritional information for one serving:
Total fat: 9.2 g
Cholesterol: 12.8 mg
Sodium: 42.8 mg
Total carbs: 6.4 g
Fiber: 0.8 g
Protein: 1.2 g
Weight Watchers points: 3
Photo credit: inga_beretta
You might also like these low-calorie chocolate recipes:
- Diet Biscotti recipe – 90 calories
- Diet Rice Krispie Bars recipe – 181 calories
- Peanut Butter Cookies recipe – 78 calories
- Chocolate Kahlua Balls recipe – 146 calories
- Chunky Chocolate Jam Bars recipe – 185 calories