Cappuccino machines are relatively expensive, a good espresso cappuccino maker to display on your own kitchen counter will cost you a few hundred bucks. But using this recipe you can make cappuccino (which is basically an espresso coffee that is topped or mixed with steamed milk or cream) at home, all you need is a microwave and a blender.
Low Calorie Cappuccino recipe – 60 calories
1 1/2 cups strong brewed coffee
1 teaspoon sugar
1 cup skim milk
1. Brew the coffee. After the coffee has brewed, combine the milk and sugar, and heat it in the microwave for 2 minutes at the highest setting.
2. Whip the heated milk/sugar mix in the blender for about 1 minute (until it’s a fluffy foam).
3. Fill a cup two thirds full with coffee and top it off with the heated froth.
Nutritional information for one serving:
Total fat: 0.3 g
Cholesterol: 2.4 mg
Sodium: 76.1 mg
Total carbs: 8.9 g
Fiber: 0 g
Protein: 5 g
Weight Watchers points: 1
Photo credit: alexbrn
You might also like these low-calorie drink recipes:
- Non-Alcoholic Sangria Fruit Cups recipe – 122 calories
- Pineapple Celery Punch recipe – 81 calories
- Easy Orange Slush recipe – 153 calories
- Thick Hot Chocolate recipe – 140 calories
- Strawberry Smoothie recipe – 190 calories
Tags: beverage, beverage recipes, calories, cappuccino, cappuccino recipe, cooking, delicious, diet, dish, drink, drink recipes, easy cappuccino recipe, food, home recipe, hot drink recipe, italian, Italian recipes, low calorie cappuccino recipe, low fat cappuccino recipe, no machine, recipe, without machine