A super easy to prepare, yet delicious recipe. This tomato soup is perfect for beginner cooks and has a great flavor.
Tomato Florentine Soup recipe – 73 calories
1 (14 1/2 ounce) can diced tomatoes
1 teaspoon olive oil
1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed
1/2 cup chopped green bell pepper
1 garlic clove, minced
1/2 cup chopped onion
1 teaspoon chicken bouillon granule
1 1/2 cups water
1 tablespoon minced fresh basil
1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
1. Cook the bell pepper, garlic and onion in oil until tender in a large saucepan over medium heat
2. Stir in the tomatoes, bouillon, water, basil and black pepper.
3. Bring to a boil, then reduce the heat and simmer for about 10 minutes.
4. Stir in the spinach and cook for about 5-7 minutes more.
Nutritional information for one serving:
Total fat: 1.9 g
Cholesterol: 0 mg
Sodium: 371.6 mg
Total carbs: 12.9 g
Fiber: 4.3 g
Protein: 4.1 g
Weight Watchers points: 1
Photo credit: wEnDaLicious
You might also like these low-calorie soup recipes:
- Minestrone Soup with Tofu recipe – 167 calories
- Cream of Tomato Soup recipe – 162 calories
- Crock Pot Vegetable Soup recipe – 79 calories
- Egyptian Spinach Soup recipe – 194 calories
- Moroccan Chickpea Soup recipe – 181 calories