Apple Walnut Pancakes recipe – 143 calories
1 cup flour
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon salt
2 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
1 cup skim milk
1 egg, beaten
2 teaspoons cooking oil
1/4 cup walnuts, chopped
1/2 cup apple, finely chopped
2 tablespoons butter
1. In a bowl, mix together the dry ingredients.
2. Add the egg, oil and milk to the dry ingredients and mix well.
3. Add chopped walnuts and apples and mix well.
4. Heat a griddle and melt a small amount of butter on the surface.
5. When the pan is heated, pour 1/4 cup of the batter onto the griddle.
6. Cook the pancake until small bubbles appear on the surface.
7. Flip the pancake and continue cooking until done.
8. Repeat steps 4 through 7 until you’ve used up the batter.
Servings: 1 (one pancake)
Nutritional information for one serving:
Total fat: 7.2 g
Cholesterol: 34.6 mg
Sodium: 306.6 mg
Total carbs: 15.7 g
Fiber: 0.9 g
Protein: 4.2 g
Weight Watchers points: 3
Photo credit: jeffreyw
You might also like these low-calorie breakfast recipes:
- Banana Blueberry Crumb Muffins recipe – 174 calories
- Carrot Bran Muffins recipe – 161 calories
- Pear Bran Muffins recipe – 158 calories
- Banana Orange Muffins recipe – 143 calories
- Delicious Blueberry Muffins recipe – 166 calories