Spicy Chipotle Coleslaw recipe – 110 calories
4 cups red cabbage, shredded very thin
4 cups green cabbage, shredded very thin
1 cup green onion, finely chopped
1 cup red onion, sliced vertical very thin
1/2-1 cup carrot, shredded
2 teaspoons chipotle chiles in adobo, finely chopped
2 tablespoons honey
1/2 cup mayonnaise
1/4 cup lime juice
1/4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
1. In a bowl, make the dressing by combining the mayonnaise, chipotle peppers, lime juice and honey.
2. In another large bowl, combine the cabbages, carrots and onions.
3. Drizzle the dressing over the top, sprinkle cilantro all over and toss well to combine.
4. Season with salt and pepper to taste and chill until serving time.
Nutritional information for one serving:
Total fat: 5 g
Cholesterol: 3.8 mg
Sodium: 129 mg
Total carbs: 16.6 g
Fiber: 2.5 g
Protein: 1.6 g
Weight Watchers points: 2
Photo credit: rfduck
You might also like these low calorie salad recipes:
- Cucumber Strawberry Salad recipe – 41 calories
- Asian Crispy Tofu Salad recipe – 90 calories
- Spinach and Pecan Salad recipe – 159 calories
- Warm Chicken Spinach Salad recipe – 167 calories
- Salsa Guasacaca (Venezuelan Avocado Salsa) recipe – 119 calories