When the weather is hot, this light refreshing salad is the perfect choice as a side dish for your favorite grilled foods.
Cucumber Strawberry Salad recipe – 41 calories
1 cucumber, peeled and sliced
1 small green pepper, diced
2 cups fresh strawberries, quartered
1/4 cup fresh lime juice
sesame seeds (optional)
1. Mix the green pepper and lime juice.
2. Combine the strawberries and cucumbers in a serving bowl.
3. Drizzle the peppers and lime juice in the bowl.
4. Toss all ingredients to combine.
5. Chill before serving.
6. Sprinkle some sesame seeds on top just before serving (optional).
Nutritional information for one serving:
Total fat: 0.3 g
Cholesterol: 0 mg
Sodium: 3.0 mg
Total carbs: 10.4 g
Fiber: 2.1 g
Protein: 1.2 g
Weight Watchers points: 0
Photo credit: Yogita Mehra
You might also like these salad recipes:
- Asian Crispy Tofu Salad recipe – 90 calories
- Spinach and Pecan Salad recipe – 159 calories
- Warm Chicken Spinach Salad recipe – 167 calories
- Salsa Guasacaca (Venezuelan Avocado Salsa) recipe – 119 calories
- Potato Salad with Curried Mayo recipe – 194 calories
Tags: calories, Cook, cooking, cucumber strawberry salad recipe, cucumbers, diet, dish, food, fruit, fruit recipes, green pepper, healthy, light, low carb, low-fat, nutrition, recipe, salad, salad recipes, Side dish recipes, side-dish, strawberries, strawberry, vegetable, Vegetable recipes, vegetarian, vegetarian recipes