This is the easiest and juiciest chicken recipe I have ever made. Very tasty and quick to make, it’s perfect for a weekday meal when you’re too worn out to do a heavy prep!
Serving suggestion: garnish with some chopped fresh parsley and serve with a side of mixed vegetables and rice.
Baked Chicken Thighs recipe – 200 calories
8 chicken thighs
4 teaspoons soy sauce
1. Arrange the chicken thighs skin side up in a shallow baking dish.
2. Sprinkle with garlic powder.
3. Drizzle about 1/2 teaspoon soy sauce on each piece.
4. Bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for about 50-60 minutes, until the skin is brown and crisp and the meat is ready to fall off the bones.
Nutritional information for one serving:
Total fat: 14.3 g
Cholesterol: 78.9 mg
Sodium: 239 mg
Total carbs: 0.1 g
Fiber: 0 g
Protein: 16.5 g
Weight Watchers points: 5
Photo credit: snowpea&bokchoi
You might also like these chicken recipes:
- Chicken and Mushrooms recipe – 189 calories
- Mahogany Chicken recipe – 186 calories
- Warm Chicken Spinach Salad recipe – 167 calories
- Spicy Chicken Rice Soup recipe – 193 calories
- Jalapeno-Lime Chicken recipe – 162 calories