Here’s a healthy and very tasty shrimp dish. Serve over a bed of brown rice and with a side of roasted vegetables.
Sauteed Shrimp recipe – 134 calories
1 lb large shrimp, peeled and deveined
2 teaspoons olive oil
2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
1 teaspoon herb seasoning
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
1. In a large skillet, heat the olive oil over medium heat.
2. Add the shrimp and sauté for about 1 minute.
3. Add the herb seasoning, lemon juice, salt and pepper; stir to coat the shrimp.
4. Sauté for about 3-4 minutes (until the shrimp are bright pink and cooked through).
5. Remove from the heat and stir in the parsley.
Nutritional information for one serving:
Total fat: 3.5 g
Cholesterol: 220 mg
Sodium: 545 mg
Total carbs: 0.8 g
Fiber: 0.1 g
Protein: 23.8 g
Weight Watchers points: 3
Photo credit: snowpea&bokchoi
You might also like these seafood recipes:
- Red Lobster Crab Cakes recipe – 174 calories
- Crock Pot Shrimp Creole Soup recipe – 159 calories
- Greek Shrimp recipe – 121 calories
- Thai Spicy Shrimp Salad recipe – 169 calories
- Cornmeal Fried Oysters recipe – 116 calories