Don’t be put off by the weird combination of ingredients… the final result is well worth it! Sweet and a little tangy, this is a very healthy and refreshing drink.
Pineapple Celery Punch recipe – 81 calories
2 cups celery, chopped
2 cups fresh pineapple, cut into cubes
1/2 cup water
3 tablespoons sugar
1/2 cup fresh cilantro, firmly packed
1. In a blender, purée all ingredients until smooth.
2. Pour the mixture through a fine-mesh sieve, discarding the solids after pressing hard on them.
3. Serve over ice.
Nutritional information for one serving:
Total fat: 0.2 g
Cholesterol: 0 mg
Sodium: 42 mg
Total carbs: 20.8 g
Fiber: 2 g
Protein: 0.8 g
Weight Watchers points: 1
You might also like these beverage recipes:
- Easy Orange Slush recipe – 153 calories
- Thick Hot Chocolate recipe – 140 calories
- Strawberry Smoothie recipe – 190 calories
- Cranberry Slush recipe – 192 calories
- Strawberry, Orange and Banana Frappe recipe – 131 calories