This is a delicious and refreshing homemade slush that I love to drink every time I have a cold (it’s really soothing for my sore throat). It’s fruity and full of Vitamin C, and extremely easy to prepare (ready in less than 5 minutes).
Easy Orange Slush recipe – 153 calories
1 (11 ounce) can mandarin orange sections, drained
1/2 cup orange juice
1 cup orange sherbet
4-6 ice cubes
1. Using a blender, blend together the first 3 ingredients (the orange juice, orange sherbet and mandarin orange sections).
2. Add the ice cubes (one at a time), and blend to form a slush.
Nutritional information for one serving:
Calories from fat: 10
Total fat: 1.2g
Total carbs: 36.1g
Weight Watchers points: 3
You might also like these beverage recipes:
- Thick Hot Chocolate recipe – 140 calories
- Strawberry Smoothie recipe – 190 calories
- Cranberry Slush recipe – 192 calories
- Strawberry, Orange and Banana Frappe recipe – 131 calories
- Iced Sweet Mint Tea recipe – 102 calories