These peanut butter cookies are great with a glass of milk!
Delicious Peanut Butter Cookies recipe – 78 calories
1/3 cup peanut butter
1/4 cup white chocolate, melted
3/4 cup flour
1/4 teaspoon baking soda
3/4 cup brown sugar
1/4 teaspoon vanilla
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1 tablespoon coconut milk
1. Mix the peanut butter, cinnamon and coconut milk together.
2. Stir in the eggs and mix well.
3. Add the melted white chocolate, brown sugar, vanilla and baking soda.
4. Mix in the flour.
5. Drop by teaspoons onto a lightly greased baking pan.
6. Bake for about 12-15 minutes (or until done) and enjoy.
Servings: 24 cookies
Nutritional information for one cookie:
Calories from fat: 26
Total fat: 3g
Total carbs: 11.6g
Dietary fiber: 0.4g
WW points: 2
You might also like these cookie recipes:
- Stellas (Old-Fashioned Cookies) recipe – 152 calories
- Chocolate Walnut Kahlua Balls recipe – 146 calories
- Oatmeal Raisin Cookies recipe – 135 calories
- Chunky Chocolate Jam Bars recipe – 185 calories
- Chocolate-Dipped Peanut Butter Cookies recipe – 176 calories