If you like new flavors and experimenting in the kitchen, try this chicken recipe. It’s very moist, and the marinade gives it a very interesting taste.
Mahogany Chicken recipe – 186 calories
2-3 large boneless skinless chicken breasts
3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
3/4 cup coffee
1 tablespoon honey
1 garlic clove, minced
3 tablespoons lemon juice
1/2-3/4 cup water
1/4 teaspoon salt and pepper
1. Mix all the ingredients with the chicken breasts and place in a ziplock bag. Refrigerate for about 8 hours (or overnight).
2. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
3. Remove the chicken from the marinade and place it in a shallow baking dish. Pour the marinade in a bowl, thin with just a bit of water, and pour over the chicken.
4. Bake, covered, for about 20 minutes; uncover and baste. Return to the oven and bake uncovered, basting again once, until done.
Nutritional information for one serving:
Calories from fat: 19
Total fat: 2.2g
Total carbs: 13.2g
Dietary fiber: 0.9g
WW points: 4
Photo credit: Caroline Cooks
You might also like these chicken recipes:
- Warm Chicken Spinach Salad recipe – 167 calories
- Spicy Chicken Rice Soup recipe – 193 calories
- Jalapeno-Lime Chicken recipe – 162 calories
- Cilantro Lime Chicken recipe – 188 calories
- Oven Fried Chicken recipe – 178 calories