A very quick and easy appetizer or snack recipe. Calories don’t include the toasted bread.
Parmesan and Red Onion Appetizer recipe – 117 calories
1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
1/2 cup mayonnaise
1/2 cup finely minced red onion
1. Mix together all three ingredients.
2. Spread on bite-size pieces of toasted bread.
3. Place under the broiler for about 1-2 minutes (until bubbly and lightly browned).
Nutritional information for one serving:
Calories from fat: 80
Total fat: 8.9g
Total carbs: 6.4g
Dietary fiber: 0.2g
WW points: 3
Photo credit: ms_bold
You might also like these appetizer recipes:
- Wild Mushroom Savory Saute recipe – 135 calories
- Red Lobster Crab Cakes recipe – 174 calories
- Salsa Guasacaca (Venezuelan Avocado Salsa) recipe – 119 calories
- Honey-Roasted Raisins and Nuts recipe – 186 calories
- Easy Beef Gyros recipe – 198 calories