This is one of my favorite fall desserts. It’s soooo good when it’s warm out of the oven!
For even lower calories, try using reduced-fat cream cheese.
Pumpkin Pie Bars recipe – 193 calories
1 (15 ounce) can pumpkin
1 1/3 cups flour
1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
1/2 cup chopped pecans
3/4 cup sugar, divided
1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
1 cup old fashioned oats or quick-cooking oat, uncooked
3/4 cup cold butter or margarine
1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Line a 13×9-inch baking pan with foil (overlapping the sides of the pan with foil so you can easily remove the bars later). Grease the foil lining.
3. Mix 1/4 cup of the sugar, the brown sugar and flour.
4. Cut in the butter until the mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
5. Stir in the pecans and oats, reserving 1 cup of the oat mixture.
6. Press the remaining mixture onto the bottom of the pan and bake for about 15 minute.
7. Beat the eggs, cream cheese, pumpkin, remaining 1/2 cup sugar and pumpkin pie spice until well blended.
8. Pour over the crust and sprinkle with the reserved crumb mixture.
9. Bake for about 25 minute
10. Lift from the pan using foil handles; allow to cool completely.
Nutritional information for one serving:
Calories from fat: 104
Total fat: 11.6g
Total carbs: 20.2g
Dietary fiber: 0.9g
WW points: 5
Photo credit: PaulaG
You might also like these dessert recipes:
- Chocolate-Dipped Peanut Butter Cookies recipe – 176 calories
- Gingerbread Biscotti recipe – 141 calories
- Easy Gingersnaps recipe – 150 calories
- Cinnamon-Scented Devil’s Food Cupcakes recipe – 183 calories
- Cinnamon Rice Pudding recipe – 155 calories