Cinnamon Rice Pudding recipe – 155 calories
1 1/2 ounces pudding rice
1 cinnamon stick
1 ounce caster sugar
2 teaspoons butter
2 3/4 cups low-fat milk
1. Preheat the oven to 300° F (150° C).
2. Place the rice, milk and sugar in an oven-proof dish.
3. Top with knobs of butter and add the cinnamon stick.
4. Place the dish in the oven (uncovered), stir once after about 30 minutes and leave for another 1 1/2 hours.
5. Serve hot or cold, according to your preference.
Nutritional information for one serving:
Calories from fat: 32
Total fat: 3.6g
Total carbs: 24.5g
WW points: 3
You might also like these rice recipes:
- Spicy Chicken Rice Soup recipe – 193 calories
- Salsa Rice recipe – 101 calories
- Royal Thai Rice recipe – 200 calories