Honey-Roasted Raisins and Nuts recipe – 186 calories
1/4 cup honey
1 teaspoon butter
1 cup raisins
1/4 cup chopped hazelnuts
1/4 cup slivered almonds
1/4 cup sunflower seeds
1/4 cup chopped pecans
1/4 teaspoon ground cardamom
1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1 dash ground cloves
1/4 teaspoon salt
1. Line a baking sheet with foil or parchment paper and coat with cooking spray.
2. Heat the butter over medium-high heat in a large nonstick skillet.
3. Stir in the honey and cook for about 2 minutes (or until the mixture starts to bubble around the edges of the pan).
4. Add the nuts and the rest of the ingredients (except the raisins) and cook over medium heat, stirring frequently, for about 8 minutes (until the nuts are golden). Stir in the raisins.
5. Immediately spread onto the prepared baking sheet; allow to cool completely.
Nutritional information for one serving:
Calories from fat: 85
Total fat: 9.5g
Total carbs: 25.9g
WW points: 4
Photo credit: GaylaJ
You might also like these snack recipes:
- Spicy Egg Salad Sandwiches recipe – 190 calories
- Apple Cheese Bites recipe – 162 calories
- Mexican Cashews recipe – 85 calories