White Chocolate Chip Cookies recipe – 126 calories
1/2 cup white chocolate chips
1/3 cup white sugar
1/4 cup brown sugar
1 egg yolk
125 g butter, melted
1 1/2 cups self-raising flour
1 teaspoon vanilla essence
1. Preheat the oven to 350º F (180º C). Grease or line a cookie tray.
2. Mix together the butter and sugar.
3. Add the egg yolk and vanilla essence, mixing well.
4. Stir in the white chocolate chips and flour.
5. Place teaspoonfuls onto the cookie tray and bake for about 12 minutes.
Nutritional information for one serving:
Calories from fat: 60
Total fat: 6.7g
Total carbs: 15.5g
WW points: 3
You might also like these cookie recipes:
- Chocolate Rice Noodle Haystacks recipe – 149 calories
- Cream Cheese Brownies recipe – 170 calories
- Chow Mein Noodles Honey Nut Crunch Bars recipe – 180 calories