Italian Turkey Meatballs recipe – 166 calories
1 lb lean ground turkey
1/2 cup dry breadcrumbs
3 cloves garlic, minced
1 egg, beaten
1/4 cup onion, finely chopped
1/4 cup parsley, chopped
1/2 teaspoon oregano
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon pepper
1. Mix all the ingredients together and shape into 30 meatballs.
2. Lightly spray a nonstick pan with vegetable oil.
3. Cook the meatballs for about 5-6 minutes (or until cooked through and nicely browned on the outside).
Nutritional information for one serving:
Calories from fat: 68
Total fat: 7.6g
Total carbs: 8g
WW points: 4
You might also like these Italian recipes:
- Fresh Tomato Sauce recipe – 71 calories
- Endive, Radicchio and Arugula Salad recipe – 143 calories
- Mozzarella Bites recipe – 90 calories