Quick 5-Minute Fudge recipe – 147 calories
1 (6 ounce) package milk chocolate chips
1 cup chopped nuts
16 large marshmallows
1 2/3 cups white sugar
1 tablespoon unsalted butter
2/3 cup evaporated milk
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
1. In a medium-sized saucepan, combine the milk, sugar, butter and salt.
2. Bring to a boil and cook for about 5 minutes, stirring constantly.
3. Add in the chocolate chips and cook until melted.
4. Remove from the heat. Stir in the marshmallows, nuts and vanilla extract, mixing well.
5. Pour into a 8-inch pan. Let cool, then cut into squares.
Nutritional information for one serving:
Calories from fat: 46
Total fat: 5.2g
Total carbs: 24.7g
WW points: 3
Photo credit: Sharlene~W
You might also like these candy recipes:
- Chocolate Rice Noodle Haystacks recipe – 149 calories
- Eggs on the Grill Candy recipe – 130 calories
- Chocolate-Peanut Butter Truffles recipe – 101 calories