Avocado with Ground Peanut Dressing recipe – 188 calories
2 ripe avocados
2 tablespoons peanuts
1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon paprika (sweet or hot)
salt (to taste)
cayenne pepper (to taste)
fresh chives, to garnish
1. Peel the avocados, remove the pit and cube the flesh.
2. Place the avocados in a bowl with the lemon juice.
3. Grind the peanuts so you have small chunks.
4. Sprinkle the ground peanuts and spices over the avocado, gently tossing.
5. Garnish with chopped chives.
Nutritional information for one serving:
Calories from fat: 152
Total fat: 16.9g
Total carbs: 10g
WW points: 4
Photo credit: NcMysteryShopper
You might also like these appetizer recipes:
- Spicy Egg Salad Sandwiches recipe – 190 calories
- Apple Cheese Bites recipe – 162 calories
- Jicama Chili Sticks recipe – 23 calories