Cream Cheese Brownies recipe – 170 calories
Cheese and Chips mix
8 ounces cream cheese
6 ounces chocolate chips
1 egg, unbeaten
1/3 cup sugar
1/8 teaspoon salt
1/4 cup cocoa
1 1/2 cups flour
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/3 cup vegetable oil
1 cup sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 tablespoon vinegar
1 cup water
1. Combine the cheese and chips mix (except for the chips); beat well.
2. Stir in the chocolate chips and set the mix aside.
3. Mix the dough mix. Pour batter into a lightly greased 9×13 inch pan.
4. Drop teaspoonfuls of the cream cheese mix randomly over the batter.
4. Bake for about 15-20 minutes at 350°F.
5. Let cool and refrigerate.
Nutritional information for one serving:
Calories from fat: 79
Total fat: 8.8g
Total carbs: 22.3g
WW points: 4
Photo credit: Marg
You might also like these dessert recipes:
- Chow Mein Noodles Honey Nut Crunch Bars recipe – 180 calories
- Coffee Squares recipe – 134 calories
- Monster Cookies recipe – 91 calories