Spicy Egg Salad Sandwiches recipe – 190 calories
6 eggs, hard-boiled, peeled and finely chopped
3 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
1 tablespoon prepared horseradish
1/2 cup light mayonnaise (plus a little more for spreading)
16 slices pumpernickel cocktail bread
salt and pepper, to taste
1. In a medium bowl, combine the eggs, bacon, mayonnaise and horseradish.
2. Add salt and pepper to taste.
3. Lightly spread the cocktail bread slices with the additional mayonnaise, then place the egg salad between them.
4. Cover the sandwiches with plastic wrap and store in the refrigerator until they’re ready to serve (for up to 2 hours).
Nutritional information for one serving:
Calories from fat: 118
Total fat: 13.2g
Total carbs: 10.8g
WW points: 5
Photo credit: ms_bold
You might also like these snack recipes:
- Spicy Roasted Potatoes recipe – 177 calories
- Mexican Cashews recipe – 85 calories
- Eggs in Tortillas recipe – 173 calories