I love drinking fruit smoothies in the morning – it makes me feel energized for the whole day. This smoothie is quick and easy to make, and absolutely delicious!
Strawberry Smoothie recipe – 190 calories
1 1/2 cups strawberries (fresh or frozen)
1 (12 ounce) can evaporated milk
1 (8 ounce) container strawberry yogurt
1. Place the strawberries, strawberry yogurt and evaporated milk in a blender.
2. Cover and blend until smooth.
3. Serve right away or chill in the refrigerator for a few minutes to make it cold.
Nutritional information for one serving:
Calories from fat: 66
Total fat: 7.4g
Total carbs: 23.2g
WW points: 4
You might also like these beverage recipes:
- Cranberry Slush recipe – 192 calories
- Strawberry, Orange and Banana Frappe recipe – 131 calories
- Mango Lassi (Indian Beverage) recipe – 180 calories