This is one of the best no-bake cookie recipes that I ever tried! It’s very easy to prepare, and I’m pretty sure that the final result will pleasantly surprise you!
If you make this, please leave a comment and let the others know if you liked it!
Chow Mein Noodles Honey Nut Crunch Bars recipe – 180 calories
1 (6 1/2 ounce) can salted mixed nuts
1/3 cup honey
2 (5 ounce) cans La Choy crispy Chow Mein noodles
1/3 cup butter or margarine
1 cup light brown sugar, packed
1 teaspoon vanilla
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
1. Grease a 9″ square baking pan, or spray with Pam non-stick spray.
2. Place the honey, butter, honey, cinnamon and brown sugar into a 3-quart saucepan.
3. Bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring constantly.
4. Boil for about one minute, then remove from heat.
5. Immediately add the noodles and vanilla, gently stirring until all the noodles are coated.
6. Stir in the nuts.
7. Scrape the mixture into the prepared pan and pat down level using wax paper to give it a flat surface.
8. Let the mixture stand at least one hour.
9. Place on a cutting board, then cut into 24 bars with a very large, heavy knife.
Nutritional information for one serving:
Calories from fat: 91
Total fat: 10.2g
Total carbs: 21.7g
WW points: 4