Monster Cookies recipe – 91 calories
4 ounces M&Ms chocolate candy
1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
1 cup sugar
1 cup brown sugar
1 1/2 cups peanut butter
1/2 cup margarine, softened
4 1/2 cups oatmeal
1 teaspoon light Karo syrup (or pancake syrup)
2 teaspoons baking soda
1 teaspoon vanilla
1. Mix the sugars with the margarine and the eggs.
2. Add the vanilla, peanut butter and light syrup.
3. Mix the rest of the ingredients and add the M&Ms at the end.
4. Drop by teaspoonful on a lightly greased cookie sheet (you can use PAM cooking spray).
5. Bake at 350 degrees F for about 10-15 minutes.
Nutritional information for one serving:
Calories from fat: 42
Total fat: 4.8g
Total carbs: 11.1g
WW points: 2
Photo credit: HokiesLady