Provencal Tomato Stuffed Peppers recipe – 91 calories
2 large red peppers, halved, seeded, membranes removed
4 teaspoons olive oil, divided
4 small plum roma tomatoes, halved lengthwise
16 pitted Kalamata olives, coarsely chopped
2 teaspoons herbes de Provence
1/4 teaspoon salt
fresh ground black pepper, to taste
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
2. Lightly brush an 8″ baking pan with 1 teaspoon of the olive oil.
3. Place the cut, cleaned peppers in the baking pan, cut side up, single layer.
4. Place 2 tomato halves inside each pepper, cut side down.
5. Sprinkle with herbes de Provence and salt, then drizzle with the remaining olive oil.
6. Bake for about 25-30 minutes (or until the tomatoes are softened and the peppers are crisp-tender).
7. Sprinkle with black pepper to taste and serve.
Nutritional information for one serving:
Calories from fat: 60
Total fat: 6.7g
Total carbs: 8.2g
WW points: 2
Photo credit: Bergy