Cottage Cheese Scrambled Eggs recipe – 137 calories

Cottage Cheese Scrambled Eggs recipe - 137 calories

Cottage Cheese Scrambled Eggs recipe – 137 calories

Ingredients:
3 eggs
1/4 cup cottage cheese
butter
salt and pepper, to taste

Preparation:
1. Place the eggs, cottage cheese, salt and pepper into a blender and blend until smooth.
2. In a small frying pan, melt a little butter (to coat the bottom of the pan).
3. Pour the eggs mixture into the frying pan.
4. Without stirring, gently push the cooked portion to the center; continue until all the eggs are fully cooked (but not dry).

Servings: 2

Nutritional information for one serving:
Calories: 137
Calories from fat: 77
Total fat: 8.6g
Cholesterol: 321mg
Total carbs: 1.3g
Fiber: 0g
Protein: 12.7g
WW points: 3

Photo credit: Parsley

26 Comments

1. This sounds pretty good. I know this is better than using cheddar like I always do! lol

2. Amazing..if you eat this all day you will loose 5 pounds a week!

3. Pingback: Welcome to CheeseEggs.com, a.k.a Breakfast Ed, a.k.a MSTU 5002 « Breakfast Ed Omlette

4. Use this recipes with Egg Beaters, and you will also lose the cholesterol and 20 more calories.

5. Um, I’m currently in WW…….this recipe is NOT 3 points!!! Eggs are 2 points a piece and the cottage cheese for 2 points….that’s an 8 point dish!

Jenny Reply:

This is 2 servings which means it is actually 3-4 points.

stacie Reply:

you can easily sub two of the eggs for just the egg whites and keep one egg whole. will be just as good, half the calories and you wouldnt feel guilty if you ate all of it by yourself!

6. Pingback: synergygrouptraining | Cottage Cheese Scrambled Eggs recipe – 137 calories | Diet Recipes under 200 calories

7. I’m assuming when you say eggs, you mean egg whites? Because based on your calorie listing above, if you are referring to 3 whole eggs, this is WAY off??? 1 hard boiled full egg (yolk included) is 70 calories – can you please re-confirm?

Anonymous Reply:

it is 2 servings

Jerri Reply:

SERIOUSLY!!! Is it REALLY necessary to obsess over an extra point or a couple calories? What a sad life. :(

Denise Reply:

Yes, when you are trying to lose weight, it sure does matter. Fat people that think it doesn’t matter, stay fat.

Rchelle Reply:

I agree Jerri. Life is too short, enjoy it! An extra calorie or two means an extra half mile when you walk, extra sets in your exercise routine, etc. Be creative. It really is NOT that serious.

8. I’d toss in a huge handful if spinach and a diced tomato for a more balanced meal.

Jerri Reply:

Great idea! Maybe some mushrooms too if you like them (I do).

9. 3 eggs and 1/4 cup cottage cheese is not 137 calories… each egg is 80-70 calories and the cottage cheese is probably 50… just staying..

Anonymous Reply:

She said like 5 times this recipe is 2 servings!!!!

10. Cassandra Thorson says:

I dont care if its for one or two servings. This sounds really good. My husband and I have changed our way of eating since his heart attack (45yrs old) and we wont call it “diet”because then we feel we are setting us up to fail( I think its the word) and he has lost 40 lbs and I have lost 15 lbs. I wish everyone luck wether your counting or not….but I plan on trying this recipe….

11. Sherry in Union, KY says:

I made these this morning and was impressed by the fluffiness of the eggs. Thanks for the idea!

12. I have been doing an easy variation of this for a while. I spray a large cup with Pam. Into the cup go two eggs and a heaping tablespoon of cottage cheese. Stir up with a fork. Cover with paper towel and microwave for one minute. Stir and microwave for one more minute. Take out and stir once more as it continues to cook. Season and eat. These are so fluffy and there is barely no clean up.

Rchelle Reply:

Hi Janie, fyi, I just wanted to say I read recently that Pam is very unhealthy for you. I found this link if you want to check it out.

13. This website is great 74c66414cf4c2dacefe87a4830c4aacb

14. I don’t write a leave a response, however after
    reading through a bunch of responses here Cottage Cheese Scrambled
    Eggs recipe – 137 calories | Diet Recipes under 200 calories.

I actually do have some questions for you if it’s okay.
    Could it be only me or does it give the impression like some of the comments appear like they are
    coming from brain dead individuals? 😛 And, if you are writing
    at other places, I would like to keep up with anything new you have to post.
    Could you make a list of the complete urls of your social networking
    pages like your twitter feed, Facebook page or linkedin profile?

15. I just made this recipe for lunch…amazing! By far the best scrambled eggs I’ve ever had! Fluffy, fantastic flavor, so good!

16. You also get a free eye exam and your choice of any of their brand name designer glasses,
    such as Calvin Klein and Donna Karen. This is important,
    as most people will read their emails and newsletters only if they
    feel that they will be able to get informative content.
    Your diet should contain all the essential
    nutrients.

17. Sweet blog! I found it while surfing around on Yahoo News.
    Do you have any tips on how to get listed in Yahoo News?
    I’ve beeen tryng for a while but I never see to get there!
    Thanks