Oven Fried Chicken recipe – 178 calories
4 chicken parts
1/2 cup flour
1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
1/4 teaspoon paprika
1/4 teaspoon onion powder
1 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
1. Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F.
2. In a plastic bag, combine the flour with all the other dry ingredients.
3. Wash the chicken and shake off any excess water.
4. Drop the chicken parts in the bag and shake each piece.
5. Place the chicken skin-side down in a metal pan and put in the preheated oven.
6. Turn the pieces over after about 20 minutes.
7. Continue baking until crisp and browned.
Nutritional information for one serving:
Calories from fat: 62
Total fat: 7g
Total carbs: 12.3g
WW points: 4
Photo credit: WaterMelon