Delicious Beef Meatballs recipe – 171 calories
1 lb lean ground beef
10 fat-free saltine crackers, crushed
1/4 small onion
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
1/2 teaspoon black pepper
1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
1/2 teaspoon dried basil
1. Finely grate the onion into large bowl.
2. Make sure all the juices are in the bowl as well (you may need to wipe the grater with your fingers).
3. Add the remaining ingredients (except the cooking spray) and mix well.
4. Shape into 24 meatballs.
5. Spray a skillet with cooking spray.
6. Heat the skillet over medium heat until hot.
7. Add 12 meatballs to skillet and cook for about 8-10 minutes, turning to brown evenly.
8. Remove the cooked meatballs and drain the skillet.
9. Cook the remaining 12 meatballs.
10. Serve with your favorite marinara sauce.
Servings: 6 (24 meatballs)
Nutritional information for one serving:
Calories from fat: 69
Total fat: 7.7g
Total carbs: 8.3g
WW points: 4
Photo credit: Sylvie