Jamaican Garden Salad recipe – 29 calories
4 cups cabbage (shredded or thinly sliced)
1 tomato (cut into 8 wedges)
1/2 English cucumber (peel left on, cut into round slices)
4 carrots (shredded)
1 green pepper (sliced into rings)
Thousand Island dressing (to taste)
1. Place the cabbage into the bottom of a large serving bowl.
2. Top with the shredded carrots.
3. Add the sliced green pepper.
4. Slide the cucumber slices down the side of the bowl, so that they are “standing” on the inside of the bowl, surrounding the salad.
5. Place the tomato wedges on the top of the salad.
6. Serve with Thousand Island dressing.
Nutritional information for one serving:
Calories from fat: 1
Total fat: 0.2g
Total carbs: 6.9g
WW points: 0
Photo credit: Nat Da Brat