Japanese Broccoli Salad recipe – 62 calories
2 lbs (1 kg) broccoli, cut into florets
2 tablespoons soy sauce
For the dressing
1 1/2 cm Karashi mustard (or about 1 teaspoon English mustard)
1 tablespoon soy sauce
1. Bring a large pot of water to a boil.
2. Throw in the broccoli florets.
3. Boil the broccoli for about 3 minutes, them remove from the pan and drain in a colander under cold running water.
4. Add the 2 tablespoons of soy sauce and toss to mix.
5. In another bowl, mix the Karashi mustard and 1 tablespoon of soy sauce.
6. Pour the dressing over the broccoli, mix and serve.
Nutritional information for one serving:
Calories from fat: 5
Total fat: 0.6g
Total carbs: 11.6g
WW points: 0
Photo credit: JustJanS