Snickers Candy Bars recipe – 199 calories
3/4 cup creamy peanut butter
2 cups milk chocolate chips
1/2 cup butterscotch chips
1 1/2 cups marshmallow creme
1/4 cup butter
1 (14 ounce) package caramels
1 1/2 cups salted peanuts, chopped
1 cup sugar
1/4 cup evaporated milk
1/4 cup whipping cream
1 teaspoon vanilla
1. Melt together 1 cup milk chocolate chips, 1/4 cup butterscotch chips and 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter. Spread this mixture on the bottom of a 9×13 cake pan and put in the refrigerator or freezer to set up while the next layer is prepared.
2. Boil together the butter, sugar and evaporated milk for about 5 minutes.
3. Take off the stove and add the marshmallow creme, 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter, vanilla and peanuts.
4. Pour over the first layer that was chilling, then place back in the freezer.
5. Melt the caramels with the whipping cream until smooth, then pour over the second layer that is chilling; place back in freezer.
6. Melt together the remaining peanut butter, milk chocolate chips and butterscotch chips, then spread on the top of the third layer in the pan.
7. Return to chill until set up.
8. Store in the refrigerator to keep from getting too soft and to aid in cutting and serving.
Nutritional information for one serving:
Calories from fat: 93
Total fat: 10.3g
Total carbs: 24.6g
WW points: 5
Photo credit: Kathy