Iced Sweet Mint Tea recipe – 102 calories
12 bags single serving tea
2 lemons, sliced
1 cup sugar (or to taste)
10 sprigs mint
2 quarts boiling water
1. In large tea pot, pour boiling water over the tea bags and mint; allow to steep for about 20 minutes.
2. Place the sugar in a 2-quart pitcher that can tolerate some heat.
3. Pour the freshly brewed tea (minus the tea bags and mint) into the sugar and stir until the sugar is dissolved.
4. Let cool, then place in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
5. To serve, pour into tall glasses over ice and garnish with lemon slices.
Nutritional information for one serving:
Calories from fat: 0
Total fat: 0.1g
Total carbs: 27.9g
WW points: 2