Pepper Cookies recipe – 123 calories
4 cups all-purpose flour
3/4 cup butter
1 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1 1/2 cups brown sugar
1 teaspoon white pepper
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon cardamom
1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
3/4 teaspoon salt
1. Using an electric mixer, beat the butter and sugar.
2. Add the egg, a cup of flour, the other egg, one more cup of flour, the spices and finally the rest of the flour.
3. Roll the soft dough into a ball, put in a plastic bag, cover and place in the refrigerator for at least 20 hours.
4. Use 1/2 teaspoon of dough for each cookie.
5. Preheat the oven to 320 degrees F.
5. Place the cookies on cooking sheets and bake for about 11-15 minutes.
Nutritional information for one serving:
Calories from fat: 38
Total fat: 4.3g
Total carbs: 19.7g
Photo credit: Engrossed