Mosaic Fruit Roll Ups recipe – 125 calories
2 large flour tortillas
1 cup strawberries, diced
1 cup peaches, sliced
3 kiwi, peeled and sliced
3 ounces strawberry cream cheese
icing sugar (optional)
mint sprig (optional)
1. Spread the cream cheese on the white surface of each tortilla.
2. Arrange the kiwi slices over the top 2/3 of the tortilla, leaving the bottom 1/3 with cream cheese only.
3. Top the kiwi with a layer of peach slices and then diced strawberries.
4. Roll the tortilla toward the end that’s only covered with cream cheese.
5. Chill for 10-15 minutes.
6. Slice each tortilla roll into 8 slices each.
7. Garnish with icing sugar and mint sprigs (if desired) and serve.
Nutritional information for one serving:
Calories from fat: 69
Total fat: 7.8g
Total carbs: 11.6g
Photo credit: Deb’s Recipes