Mexican Corn on the Cob (Elote) recipe – 183 calories
4 ears corn, shucked
3 tablespoons fat-free mayonnaise
2 teaspoons fresh lime juice
2 tablespoons finely grated parmesan cheese
1/2 teaspoon chili powder
1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
1/4 teaspoon ground red pepper
1/8 teaspoon salt
1. Prepare the grill.
2. In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise and lime juice.
3. In another small bowl, combine the cheese and seasonings.
4. Spray the grill rack with cooking spray; place the corn on the grill rack.
5. Grill the corn for about 12 minutes (or until tender), turning frequently.
6. Remove the corn from the grill; brush with the mayo mixture and sprinkle with the cheese mixture.
7. Serve immediately.
Nutritional information for one serving:
Calories from fat: 54
Total fat: 6g
Total carbs: 32.7g
Photo credit: cookiedog