Crab Rangoon recipe – 87 calories
1 (3 5/8 ounce) envelope premium crabmeat, drained
14 wonton wrappers
1/8 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
3 ounces reduced-fat cream cheese
1 green onion, chopped
1/8 teaspoon garlic salt
1. In a small bowl, combine the cream cheese, Worcestershire sauce and garlic salt until smooth.
2. Stir in the crab and green onion.
3. Place 2 teaspoonfuls in the center of each wonton wrapper.
4. Moisten the edges with water; bring the corners to the center over the filling, and press the edges together to seal.
5. Place on a baking sheet coated with nonstick cooking spray; lightly spray the wontons with nonstick cooking spray.
6. Bake at 425° F for about 8-10 minutes (or until golden brown). Serve warm.
Nutritional information for one serving:
Calories from fat: 22
Total fat: 2.5g
Total carbs: 10.3g
Photo credit: Artsy Chef