Pumpkin Cookies recipe – 59 calories
1 cup canned pumpkin
1 cup margarine or butter, softened
1/4 cup ground flax seeds
1/2 cup brown sugar, packed
1/2 cup Splenda granular
2 cups whole wheat flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon baking powder
1/4 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2. In a large bowl, beat the margarine, sugar and Splenda until light and fluffy.
3. Add the egg, pumpkin and vanilla; blend well.
4. Add the dry ingredients and mix well.
5. Drop the dough by rounded teaspoonfuls 2 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheets.
6. Bake at 350 degrees F for about 10-12 minutes (or until light golden brown around the edges).
Servings: 60 cookies
Nutritional information for one serving:
Calories from fat: 30
Total fat: 3.4g
Total carbs: 6.9g
Photo credit: Annacia