Viennese Tarts recipe – 133 calories
4 ounces all-purpose flour
4 ounces butter or margarine
1 ounce powdered sugar
1. Mix together the butter and sugar until creamy.
2. Add the flour and beat together well.
3. Put the mix into a piping bag and pipe into small paper fairy cake cases.
4. Top with a glace cherry if you wish.
5. Place on a baking sheet and cook for about 10-15 minutes in a medium heat oven (until lightly golden in color).
6. Allow to cool before serving.
Nutritional information for one serving:
Calories from fat: 83
Total fat: 9.3g
Total carbs: 11.6g
Photo credit: kiwidutch