Crispy Baked Chicken Wings recipe – 72 calories
10 whole chicken wings
2/3 cup breadcrumbs
1 teaspoon dried basil
1 teaspoon onion powder
1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
1/2 teaspoon paprika
1 tablespoon water
1. In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the bread crumbs, garlic salt, basil, paprika and onion powder.
2. In a small bowl, whisk the egg and water.
3. Cut the chicken wings into three sections and discard the wing tips.
4. Dip the wings in the beaten egg, then place in the bag and shake well to coat.
5. Place the chicken wings on a greased 15 x 10″ baking pan.
6. Bake at 425 degrees F for about 30-35 minutes (or until the juices run clear), turning once.
Servings: 20 wings
Nutritional information for one serving:
Calories from fat: 39
Total fat: 4.4g
Total carbs: 2.8g
Tags: Baked Chicken Wings Calories, calories in baked chicken wings, how many calories in a baked chicken wing, how many calories in baked chicken wings, low calorie chicken wing recipes, low calorie chicken wings recipe