Peanut Butter Bread recipe – 199 calories
2/3 cup peanut butter
1 1/2 cups white flour
1/2 cup whole wheat flour
4 teaspoons baking powder
1 cup skim milk
1/2 cup white sugar
1 teaspoon salt
1. Mix together the milk and peanut butter with a mixer.
2. Add the dry ingredients.
3. Pour into a greased 8×4 inch loaf pan.
4. Bake at 350 degrees F for about 45 minutes.
5. Allow to cool in the pan for about 20 minutes.
6. Remove to a wire rack to finish cooling.
Nutritional information for one serving:
Calories from fat: 67
Total fat: 7.5g
Total carbs: 28.2g
Photo credit: Nimz