Kiwi Lemonade recipe – 182 calories
6 kiwi fruit
3/4 cup lemon juice
1 cup sugar
1 liter carbonated water, chilled
1. Peel the kiwi; puree the peeled fruit in a blender.
2. Strain the mixture through a fine-mesh wire strainer placed over a bowl and discard the seeds (some may remain).
3. In a large pitcher, combine the lemon juice and sugar; stir until the sugar is dissolved.
4. Stir in the strained kiwi. Cover and chill.
5. Just before serving, add slowly the chilled carbonated water just before serving. Stir.
Nutritional information for one serving:
Calories from fat: 3
Total fat: 0.4g
Total carbs: 47.1g
Photo credit: CoffeeMom