Berry Jello Salad recipe – 146 calories
1 (6ounce) package red Jell-O
3 cups assorted blueberries or raspberries or sliced sliced strawberries
2 cups cranberry juice cocktail
1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
1 1/2 cups club soda
1/4 creme de cassis (optional)
1. In a pan, stir the boiling cranberry juice into the for at least 2 minutes (until well dissolved).
2. Stir in the club soda, liqueur, and lemon juice.
3. Refrigerate for about 1-1/2 hours or until slightly thickened (with the consistency of unbeaten egg whites).
4. Stir in 2 cups of the berries.
5. Spoon into 5-cup mold.
6. Refrigerate for about 4 hours (or until firm).
7. Unmold and top with the remaining 1 cup of berries in center.
Nutritional information for one serving:
Calories from fat: 2
Total fat: 0.2g
Total carbs: 35.7g
Photo credit: Aaliyah&Aaron’s mum