Garlic Lime Chicken recipe – 162 calories
4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
For the marinade:
1/2 teaspoon dry mustard
1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
1/2 cup soy sauce
2 cloves garlic, minced
1/4 cup fresh lime juice
1/2 teaspoon fresh coarse ground black pepper
1. Mix together all the marinade ingredients.
2. Place the chicken breasts in a re-closeable plastic bag.
3. Pour the marinade over the chicken, close the bag.
4. Toss well to coat the chicken with the marinade.
5. Marinate in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours.
6. Drain and discard the marinade.
7. Grill, broil or saute the chicken.
Nutritional information for one serving:
Calories from fat: 14
Total fat: 1.6g
Total carbs: 4.9g
Photo credit: Derf